In this post let’s see how you can convert VCE files to PDF.VCE is a file format associated with Visual CertExam Software.It is one of the widely used file type for creating tests for IT certification. If you have prepared for any certification I am quite certain that you would have come across this file format. In order to open exam papers in this extension you need Visual CertExam Suite.
There are many reasons why test papers are created with Visual CertExam because this suite provides an environment as similar to that of real exams. But there also many disadvantages when it comes to this file format. You might prefer to take the digital version of the sample questions to your work place and get your self prepared for the exam. But you cannot read it unless suite is installed on your machine. In most cases administrative rights will not be available in systems at workplace making it nearly impossible to read the exam papers. Or you might like to carry the exam paper on your portable devices to prepare on the go. But .VCE will not be understood by most of the E-book readers. But it’s not the case with PDF files which will be understood by all E-readers. Hence it is a better option to convert your .VCE exam papers to PDF documents.
Convert VCE Files to PDF for Free
1.First download VCE Exam Simulator and install it on your home PC. This will install Visual CertExam Designer and Visual CertExam Manager.
2.Now download and install any PDF printers.For example: PrimoPDF or CutePDF
3.Launch Visual CertExam Designer and open your exam paper.
4.Go to File menu and click Print.
5.Select the name of the printer in our case it’s Primo or CutePDF then select the exams you want to be saved as PDF.And click ok.
6.In case of PrimoPDF click on create PDF and select destination location.And you are Done!
Here are other alternative solutions.
How to Open VCE Files on your Mobile?
If above method didn’t workout here is an easier option if you are an Android user. With this you can not only open VCE file but can also take practice exams on the go.
1. Go to Google play store and install A+ VCE Player.
2. Download your VCE file in phone or copy, paste it in SD card by connecting mobile to system as USB storage.
3. Now open A+ VCE Player, click Add icon on top right corner-> File and browse, select your exam file.
4. That’s it. Open your document and click start.
Non Android users follow the below steps.
1. Download and install BlueStacks Android Emulator. While installing make sure Enable App Store option is turned on.
2. Open Bluestacks, click search on top left. Type in A+ Vce Player and click search play at the bottom.
3. If prompted, enter your Gmail credentials. Then select and install the app.
4. Copy, paste all VCE files at C:\ProgramData\BlueStacks\UserData\SharedFolder in your PC.
5. Now open the player, click Add->File->sdcard->windows->BstSharedFolder and select document you want.
6. Run the exam, print screen (Press PrtScn) and paste in to Word document. Then save it as PDF and carry it in your mobile device.
So following above mentioned steps you would be able to convert all your VCE files to PDF that too for Free. Did it work for you?